Exhale Media is Sarah Blinco and Cooper Dawson
– Sarah is Exhale‘s Content, Communications & Engagement Specialist
– Cooper is Exhale‘s Video Editor and Education & Training Specialist
We are two well-travelled creatives who have spent about 10 years living and working abroad, away from our native home of Australia. We met when working in radio in Australia, and while we have pivoted in our careers since then, we’ve always loved to manage content and comms across a spectrum of industries.
Currently we are living and working in the UK (for the third time!). Here’s a recent piece of activity we completed:
‘Exhale’ comes from an experience in yoga class one day, when the teacher reminded us of the exhale, and how it’s the most calming part of ‘breathe in, breathe out’. In our busy lives, it’s easy to find ourselves not even breathing!
Through Exhale‘s podcast, Freedom and Four Paws, and multimedia that reaches far across the web, it’s our intention to inspire others to pursue a way of living and working that complements each person and their family’s unique needs.
The suite of offerings available through Exhale will enable you to find more time in your business and life to dedicate to the things that matter the most to you.
Get to know us
Discover more about who we are and what we’re passionate about: subscribe here on YouTube, and visit our blog Travel Live Learn.
A snapshot of our experience and those we’ve worked with:
- Icon Group Global cancer centres and services
- The British Medical Association
- Tictrac corporate wellbeing engagement UK
- TBEX Future of Travel Media conferences
- Zen Soul Life yoga and personal coaching
- Globe Trekker TV & Pilot Guides
- Swisse nutrition and wellness
- Spa Find / Sea Magik
- Accommodation: Peppers Australia, Traders Hotels Australasia, Point A Hotels (UK) and Hazlitt’s Hotels London
- Cologne Tourism, Germany
- Bordeaux Tourism, France
- Get it Magazine and Style Magazines Australia; Drafted Magazine London
Founders’ achievements and accolades
- Featured in Business Insider New York, inspiring millions of readers, 2020
- National winner (UK): Lux Life Magazine, best international travel and lifestyle blog, 2020
- Special invitation to the Queen’s Garden Party at Buckingham Palace for contributions and achievements in the workplace, 2019
- Expert presenter on creative communications at Adobe’s Insider Summit, 2018
- National blogger winners (UK): To-Tuscany.com lifestyle content competition, 2017
- Shortlisted Top 50 Australian Digital Influencers Awards, 2017
- National winner, Flight Centre Australia’s ‘Back Roads Touring Blogger’ – best blog and digital influence, 2012
- Winner Australian Commercial Radio Awards, best regional on-air breakfast team, Sarah Blinco and Cooper Dawson.
Get in touch, email email@example.com
How can we help you?
We are experienced in a wide variety of communications and content-related services. If you need something that isn’t listed here, contact us to discuss options.
Custom publishing and magazines
Web content, blogs, social media
Vlogs, video production and editing
PR and marketing